Re: new document comments

From: Graham Klyne <Graham.Klyne@MIMEsweeper.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Aug 2002 13:40:49 +0100
To: Dan Brickley <danbri@w3.org>
Cc: RDF core WG <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>

At 08:03 AM 8/2/02 -0400, Dan Brickley wrote:
>On Fri, 2 Aug 2002, Graham Klyne wrote:
>

> > Dave,
> >
> > Short response:
> >
> > (a) you are picking up on points I've already agreed to change but which
> > aren't reflected in the document.
> >
> > (The document revision you cite is not intended to be a candidate for
> > review since it can change at any time, and as such is not a version that
> > has been lodged in www-archive.  Apart from a slip in the initial
> > announcement, I've tried to cite only stable document revisions.)
>
>I've not yet done my review, though I did read through an earlier doc.
>
>Can you remind me which version is the review target? (and archive a new
>snapshot at www-archive if appropriate).

The current review target, released Monday and also lodged in www-archive, is:
   http://www.ninebynine.org/wip/RDF-basics/2002-07-29/Overview.htm

(See:
   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2002Jul/0177.html
for the www-archive URI.)

(There is an accessible editors' working copy, which Dave cited in his
recent message.)

#g

Graham Klyne
<GK@NineByNine.org>