Re: schema

Yes, but I thought we were talking about the name of a language, not an
instance of its use.  The original document talked about "RDF Schema".
That wasn't referring to a set of declarations, it was referring to a
language;  more completely, something like "The RDF Schema Definition
Language".  You yourself just used the term "RDF schema vocab[ulary]".
Is there something wrong with that?

--Frank