better MT draft

From: Pat Hayes <phayes@ai.uwf.edu>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 09:38:53 -0700
To: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org, Eric Miller <em@w3.org>
There is a near-publication-ready (needs version URI and date
updating) MT draft now visible at

http://www.coginst.uwf.edu/~phayes/w3-rdf-mt-draft-42802.html

I'm happy for this to go out, if nobody has any objections. (Oh, it
may need some extra header wording to cover the new pub rules, sorry
I forgot about that. )

Changes:
1. many small changes to notation & wording to provide internal
consistency.  Ntriples are used correctly throughout, BUT y'all might
want to check out the [abbreviation convention] described in section
0.2 and used extensively later in the document.
2. Reification/containers write-up more complete
3. Lemmas section shortened (the material removed is now in appendix B)
4.  The rdf/rdfs-specific stuff has been reorganized so as to put the
actual MT together in one section and the entailment/closure rules
stuff in another section. I think this makes the exposition clearer.
5. Closure rules now cover reification and container vocabulary
6. Several bits of explanatory text have been inserted to catch
possible misunderstandings.

Pat

IHMC					(850)434 8903   home
40 South Alcaniz St.			(850)202 4416   office
Pensacola,  FL 32501			(850)202 4440   fax
phayes@ai.uwf.edu
http://www.coginst.uwf.edu/~phayes