status update: webont request for dark triples

From: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 11:23:06 +0100
To: RDF Core <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>
Hi Folks,

The SW coordination meeting discussed webont's request for dark
triples.  We had a good conversation, everyone is basically in agreement.

The recorded action in the minutes

   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-semweb-cg/2002Apr/0039.html

is

[[
ACTION: Guus, to go back to WebOnt subgroup to clarify requirements and
produce something in 2 weeks, deliverables include specific examples,
clarifications, etc. (context http://www.w3.org/2002/04/22-swcg-irc#T17-49-34)
]]

I understand that 2 weeks may be a bit optmistic, given the web conference
in Hawaii.

I'm expecting that with this material we'll have a much better
understanding of what the problem is and how it might be fixed.

My thanks go to the webont folks for this action.

Brian