Re: weekly call for agenda items

From: Pat Hayes <phayes@ai.uwf.edu>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 18:39:07 -0500
To: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Cc: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org
>Hi folks,
>
>Usual weekly call for agenda items.  On my list of possibles I have:
>
>   o test cases WD - review, approve publication?
>   o schema WD - review, approve publication?
>   o charmod uri - discuss, possibly resolve
>   o datatypes update

Concerning the new MT draft, I dont think I will have a publishable
version ready by Friday as promised. I will post whatever I have
managed to get done at a URI by tomorrow so folk can take a look at
it, but it still needs copyediting, diagrams fixing, additions to
tables, lemmas rewriting and other PTDBD stuff I will have to get
done early next week. Sorry.

Pat

PTDBD= pecked to death by ducks
IHMC					(850)434 8903   home
40 South Alcaniz St.			(850)202 4416   office
Pensacola,  FL 32501			(850)202 4440   fax
phayes@ai.uwf.edu
http://www.coginst.uwf.edu/~phayes