Re: Denotation of datatype values

From: Pat Hayes <phayes@ai.uwf.edu>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 17:06:53 -0500
To: Patrick Stickler <patrick.stickler@nokia.com>
Cc: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org
>On 2002-04-20 3:16, "ext Pat Hayes" <phayes@ai.uwf.edu> wrote:
>>  Well, I would respectively suggest that you shouldn't be writing the
>>  spec. Nothing personal.
>Fine. I've sent you and Brian the latest materials. Please remove my name
>as editor. I withdraw as editor of the datatyping spec.

Please allow me to retract my inappropriate remark, and offer my
apologies to you and the WG. I meant only to express my conviction
that we, as editors, should respect the decision of the WG on the
appropriate semantics to use; but I used a form of words that was not
appropriate on a public forum, and did not intend you to take me this

I really do think we can find a way for the document to be worded in
such a way that we can both be happy with it.

IHMC					(850)434 8903   home
40 South Alcaniz St.			(850)202 4416   office
Pensacola,  FL 32501			(850)202 4440   fax