datatypes WD

From: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 15:40:41 +0100
To: RDF Core <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>
Hi Folks,

Well, I had a weekend off for once, if you can call building bookcases "off".

I see there has been some traffic over the weekend.

If things have gotten a little tense, I must take responsibility.  I see it
as part of a chair's job to keep process on track and calm things down when
necessary.  My attention has been elsewhere.

As we agreed Friday, I have the action to figure out how to move datatyping
forward.  I'll be working with folks to do that.  I hope I can count on all
to set aside anything that may have been said or written in a moment of
haste, disappointment, frustration or even anger and focus on getting on
the job finished.