datatypes cease-fire violated

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: 20 Apr 2002 15:00:12 -0500
To: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org
AP Newswire, 20 April: Brian Powell, special
negotiator in the W3C RDF Datatypes conflict,
skillfully negotiated a cease-fire early
Friday morning Boston time. All parties agreed to
give Brian a few days to devise a longer-term
nation-building strategy.

Later that evening, parties to the cease-fire
resumed heavy shelling. Casualties have
been severe.

Seriously, guys; in yesterday's teleconference,
Brian asked for a break
in the datatypes discussion for a few days.
I elaborated on the point just to be clear
that we were to leave the datatypes threads
as they are. I know for certain Graham heard
me because he responded.

I thought we were pretty clear about giving
Brian a few days to sort this out.

"14:40:19 <jjcscribe> no desire to have lots of discussion on e-mail
list
14:40:46 <jjcscribe> -action bwm/propose how we move forward with
datatyping"
	-- http://ilrt.org/discovery/chatlogs/rdfcore/2002-04-19.txt

Let's keep our part of the deal. Let's show
the chair a little respect.