Re: A test case? [Re: Before we go on...]

From: Jos De_Roo <jos.deroo.jd@belgium.agfa.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 13:02:44 +0200
To: "Brian McBride <bwm" <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Cc: ""Jos De_Roo" <jos.deroo.jd" <jos.deroo.jd@belgium.agfa.com>, ""Patrick Stickler" <patrick.stickler" <patrick.stickler@nokia.com>, ""Pat Hayes" <phayes" <phayes@ai.uwf.edu>, ""RDF Core" <w3c-rdfcore-wg" <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>

> Observing, and to some extent fearing, the nature of the recent datatypes
> discussion, I was wondering if we could bring some more structure to it
by
> asking for a test case.  Then I saw this message from Jos and thought
this
> might be the basis of a test case we could decide on.  Is it?  Is there
an
> entailment test here?

well we have (an already aging) one

does the merge of the graphs
  http://www.agfa.com/w3c/n3/p7.nt
  http://www.agfa.com/w3c/n3/p7s.nt
RDF-RDFS-RDFD-entail
  http://www.agfa.com/w3c/n3/p8.nt

???

--
Jos

> Brian
>
> ps: Someone (Jos?) has a badly formed email address configured for
Patrick
> - my email server barfs when I try to reply.
>
>   "Patrick Stickler <patrick.stickler" <patrick.stickler@nokia.com>
>
> should be
>
>   "Patrick Stickler" <patrick.stickler@nokia.com>
>
> Oh and similarly for PatH and RDFCore for that matter.

I think it's indeed our Lotus Notes :-(

PS after some back and forth process with Jan, we have the Manifest files
in
     http://www.w3.org/2000/10/rdf-tests/rdfcore/rdfs-domain-and-range/
     http://www.w3.org/2000/10/rdf-tests/rdfcore/statement-entailment/
   now up and running