Re: For JOS: another entailment example. Re: Test respository; work remaining.

From: Jos De_Roo <jos.deroo.jd@belgium.agfa.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 14:38:05 +0200
To: "Jan Grant <Jan.Grant" <Jan.Grant@bristol.ac.uk>
Cc: w3c-rdfcore-wg" w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org"@tux.w3.org

Hi Jan,

[...]

>> so I've (*) added a couple of rdf:parseType="Resource" attributes
>> (as well as test:NT-Document elements for the PositiveEntailmentTest)
>> and that worked for ARP as well as for with CWM
>
>Doh! - late at night. Those should be rdf:about. Fixing now.

hm... is that OK?

1. we get Jena's protest

http://jena.hpl.hp.com/arp/not/a/real/uri/[115:7]: {E201} Syntax error
when processing general start element tag.
Cannot have another XML element here.
(Maybe one object has already been given as the value of the enclosing property).
http://jena.hpl.hp.com/arp/not/a/real/uri/[120:7]: {E201} Syntax error
http://jena.hpl.hp.com/arp/not/a/real/uri/[125:7]: {E201} Syntax error
http://jena.hpl.hp.com/arp/not/a/real/uri/[130:7]: {E201} Syntax error
when processing general start element tag.
Cannot have another XML element here.
(Maybe one object has already been given as the value of the enclosing property).

2. isn't the intent to say

<testcase> test:inputDocument> [ test:RDF-XML-Document <uri> ] .

which is what we tried in the version of last sunday
(which I just overwrote BTW, but I guess it's still in W3C's CVS)

--
Jos