RE: xml:base and rdf:parseType="Literal"

I also think "No" but for reasons that perhaps I should have highlighted
earlier:

The exc-c14n spec says:

[[[[
The exclusive canonical form of a document subset is a physical
representation of the XPath node-set, that is an octet sequence, produced by
the method described in this specification. It is as defined in the
Canonical XML Recommendation [XML-C14N] except for the changes summarized as
follows:

+ attributes in the XML namespace, such as xml:lang and xml:space are not
imported into orphan nodes of the document subset, and
+ namespace nodes that are not on the InclusiveNamespaces PrefixList are
expressed only in start tags where they are visible and if they are not in
effect from an output ancestor of that tag
]]]

I see special treatment of xml:base as excluded by the first bullet point.
Our resolution I think then prohibits an implementation that does import.
If we had gone for inclusive c14n it would have gone the other way.

Jeremy