For JOS: another entailment example. Re: Test respository; work remaining.

From: Jan Grant <Jan.Grant@bristol.ac.uk>
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2002 16:12:38 +0100 (BST)
To: RDFCore Working Group <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>
> - entailment tests and manifest files.
Jos, in the directory

	http://www.w3.org/2000/10/rdf-tests/rdfcore/rdfs-domain-and-range/

there is another Manifest.rdf that describes both parser and entailment
tests for your conjunctive range/domain issue.

Hopefully this provides sufficient examples to describe your other
entailment work; I'm writing words for all of this RSN.

jan

Just because I have nothing to hide doesn't mean I have nothing to fear.