Suggestions for Use Cases materials

On 2002-04-13 0:29, "ext Aaron Swartz" <me@aaronsw.com> wrote:

> To see how the datatyping proposal works for Dublin Core, I decided to
> convert the examples in the "Encoding Schemes" section of the Dublin Core in
> RDF Draft[1] to the new datatyping proposal.

I think this is a good format to use for the Use Cases sections, to simply
reference one or more specifications for the application in question and
take a set of examples directly from those specifications and show how they
would be reexpressed using the datatyping idioms. Each Use Case section
then serves as a very concrete point of intersection between the RDF
Datatyping WD and the particular application specifications.

Don't worry about doing any pretty formatting, etc. Something along the
lines of what Aaron provided should be sufficient (i.e. N3 is OK).
I'll put it into the same form as the examples in the core of the WD.

Cheers,