Re: Latest iteration of RDF Datatyping WD

On 2002-04-11 16:36, "ext Patrick Stickler" <patrick.stickler@nokia.com>
wrote:

> On 2002-04-11 16:18, "ext Brian McBride" <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com> wrote:
>
>> Would you like time on Friday's agenda to discuss this?
>>
>> Brian

> I don't myself have any pressing issues to bring to the
> WG ...

One request, actually, that I would like to make (doesn't have
to be on the concall aggenda, though) is for volunteers to
write brief example sections for the Use Cases appendices
(DAML, CC/PP, DC, etc.).

What I'm hoping for is very brief, example rich summaries which
simply help users make the leap from specification to application
and show "Here's how RDF Datatyping can/is/should be done in XXX",
etc. Max 1-2 typical web browser screens.

Also, suggestions for any other relevant Use Cases that I've
left out.

Cheers,