Re: application/rdf+xml Media Type Registration [DRAFT]

At 03:59 PM 3/28/02 +0000, Brian McBride wrote:
>The rdf:ID attribute can be used to identify a fragment in an RDF
>document.  In RDF, a URI with a fragment identifier names a resource.  The
>XML element  with an rdf:ID attribute whose value is equal to the fragment
>identifier in the RDF/XML representation of the resource named by the URI
>is an RDF/XML representation of that resource.

Hmmm.... I'm not sure about the *element* being a *representation* of the
resource.  A "description" maybe?  That last sentence is hard to read.  How
about:

[[[
Within an application/rdf+xml document, a fragment identifier identifies
the XML element having the given name for its rdf:ID attribute value.
]]]

(Replacing the last sentence only.)

#g

Graham Klyne