Re: big issue (2001-09-28#13)

From: Aaron Swartz <aswartz@upclink.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 14:57:08 -0500
Cc: RDFCore WG <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>
To: Sergey Melnik <melnik@db.stanford.edu>
On Friday, September 28, 2001, at 12:31  PM, Sergey Melnik wrote:

>   Tracked as: #rdfms-literals-as-resources
>   Dependent issue: #rdfms-literalsubjects, would be resolved
> immediately
> if literals are resources

Oh? I don't agree with that. We can say that literals are
resources (indeed, I think it's pretty clear we have to) but we
don't have to give them URIs, or a place in the RDF abstract
syntax.

--
       "Aaron Swartz"      |              The Semantic Web
  <mailto:me@aaronsw.com>  |  <http://logicerror.com/semanticWeb-long>