Re: PRIMER: possible example?

Well for one thing, take the Cal Pipe animation.  If I were looking for
PVC fittings, I'd find "fittings" via a search engine ("fittings" is on
the page), but "PVC" doesn't appear in the text (it's in the animation
though).  So *people* can find this information out, but machines can't,
and I'd like to see RDF provide that richer kind of information.  (I'm
working on a disaster recovery example application, and part of it
involves finding sources of tents (and other shelter) on the Web.  A
surprising number of sources put useful information like how many people
the tent can sleep in an image, rather than in text (and, of course,
even when they put it in text you have to try to find it;  in a table,
in the legend of an image, the image itself, ...).

--Frank