W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org > September 2001

Action list as of end of last telecon

From: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 11:23:04 +0100
Message-ID: <3BB1AC88.7050004@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
To: rdf core <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>
My appologies for being a bit behind this week.  Attached is the action
list as of the close of the telecon last Friday - i.e. actions completed
this week are not yet shown.

Brian



ACTION 2001-07-06#2 Dan Brickley
   write test cases for the RDF schema issues that are impacted by 
literals-as-resources.

ACTION 2000-07-20#10 Eric Miller
  For 2001-07-20 minutes re character-encoding issue, to write up his correction 
and  send to list.

ACTION 2001-08-02#7 Dave Beckett
  With help from Art and Jan, investigate how to represent RDF/XML grammar and 
the specification of the transformation of RDF/XML to a graph representation.

ACTION 2001-08-02#23 Brian McBride
  Update schedule to aim for WWW2002 announcement.

ACTION 2001-08-02#9 2001-08-02#25 2001-08-02#26 2001-08-02#27 2001-08-02#28 
2001-08-02#29 2001-08-02#30 2001-08-02#31 2001-08-02#32 2001-08-02#32 
2001-08-02#17 2001-08-02#19 Dan Brickley
  Fold agreed changes into RDF Schema WD

ACTION 2001-08-17#5 Eric Miller
  Write a newletter summary of the face to face for circulation to the W3C members.

ACTION 2001-09-07#1 Pat Hayes
  respond to indidual comments on the model theory

ACTION 2001-09-07#5 Jeremy Carroll
  Collaborate with Bill dehOra to produce analysis of the literal problem, 
options, pros/cons for WG consideration.

ACTION 2001-09-14#3 Brian McBride
  produce a style guide for including issues in docs.

ACTION 2001-09-14#4 Eric Miller
  Eric form primer subgroup

ACTION 2001-09-21#1 Eric Miller
  Send strawman TOC of primer to the list

ACTION 2001-09-21#2 Eric Miller
  Organize kickof telecon for Primer WG

ACTION 2001-09-21#3 Dan Connolly
  Place rdfs-no-cycles-in-subClassOf in proper place in directory structure 
(when we know where that is)

ACTION 2001-09-21#4 Pat Hayes
  Report the subClassOf decision to the DAML joint committee

ACTION 2001-09-21#5 Frank Manala
  Present proposal and test case for resolving subPropertyOf cycles

ACTION 2001-09-21#6 Dan Connolly
  Act as staff contact for publication of the Model Theory WD

ACTION 2001-09-21#7 Jeremy Carroll
  Add comment to explain error in amp in URL

ACTION  2001-09-21#9 Jos de Roo
  Write up a description of entailment tests (with help from Pat)

ACTION 2001-09-21#10 Jan Grant
  Write up proposal for an RDF test case manifest

ACTION 2001-09-21#11 Bill DehOra
  Prepare proposal on qnames as parsetype attributes

---------------------------------------
Prepared by Jema, the Jena WG assistant
Received on Wednesday, 26 September 2001 06:27:19 EDT

This archive was generated by hypermail pre-2.1.9 : Wednesday, 3 September 2003 09:39:50 EDT