Re: RDFS rule 0

From: <jos.deroo.jd@belgium.agfa.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 15:51:42 +0100
To: jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com
Cc: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org

Jeremy,

> I had taken the position of the WG as being agnosticism as to whether
> Literals is-a-subset-of Resources or not.

that is indeed true, and I think the current MT is
reflecting that position:
  | 1c | xxx aaa uuu.     | uuu rdf:type rdfs:Resource.   |
where
  uuu for any uriref or bNode (but not a literal).
so 1c does,t apply for LV (and I had to know that
and not cause the confusion with 0c, but I was
biased by my implementation problerms,...)

--
Jos