MT publication draft

From: Pat Hayes <phayes@ai.uwf.edu>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 00:41:50 -0500
To: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org
OK, guys, what I hope is a final version is now at

http://www.coginst.uwf.edu/~phayes/RDF%20MT-currentdraft.html

I've put in references and internal anchors as requested, and
re-organized the introductory material to put the newbies-intro stuff
at the front; I think it reads better now.  (The section headings and
numbers have changed as a result.)

Ive replaced the rather klunky reference phrases with proper
W3C-style square references that link to the biblio. (The href for
'model-theoretic semantics' might give people a pathway into some
background reading. )

It still has the old drawing in it, but we can fix that later.

I've run it through the W3C filters, and it seems OK apart from the
version-?? links.

Pat
IHMC					(850)434 8903   home
40 South Alcaniz St.			(850)202 4416   office
Pensacola,  FL 32501			(850)202 4440   fax
phayes@ai.uwf.edu
http://www.coginst.uwf.edu/~phayes