Test cases - current status ?

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 18:39:08 +0100
To: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org

I've been updating ARP trying to get it to pass the test cases in the
zip file and have hit a number of problems.

Earlier in:

and the related thread I queried

1: rdf-ns-prefix-confusion/test0007.rdf

I suggested that the triple

<http://example.org/resource/> <http://example.org/property> "bar" .

was missing from rdf-ns-prefix-confusion/test0007.nt

I got no response on that one.

2: rdf-ns-prefix-confusion/test0008.rdf

There was some discussion that didn't terminate on this one.

Dave in
> test 8 contains an rdf:aboutEachPrefix and is thus now not in the
> RDF/XML language.  The file should be renamed as an error case or
> removed entirely (it does not test anything else that is not covered
> by other cases).

which I am supportive of.

A further problem is that a couple of files still have xml:base in them
as highlighted in