W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org > September 2001

Agenda for RDFCore WG Telecon 2001-09-21

From: <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 16:09:53 +0100 (BST)
Message-ID: <1707132.1000998340872.JavaMail.bwm@MCBRIDE-B-4>
To: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org
10:00:00 Fri Sep 21 2001 in America/New York

which is equivalent to
15:00:00 Fri Sep 21 2001 in Europe/London
23:00:00 Fri Sep 21 2001 in Asia/Seoul

Phone: +1 630 536 3003 room #3003
irc: irc.openprojects.net #rdfcore

1: Allocate scribe

2: Roll Call

3: Review Agenda

4: Next telecon - 10am Boston time, 28th September 2001.

5: Review Minutes of previous meeting


6: Confirm Status of Completed Actions

ACTION: 2001-08-02#12 Jan Grant
Post message to list about how EASEL uses datatypes.

ACTION: 2001-08-31#2 Frank Manola
chase Sergei for his reaction to this proposed resolution to issue rdfs-no-cycles-in-subClassOf when he returns (or shortly thereafter

ACTION: 2001-09-07#2 Pat Hayes
The publication candidate draft to be clearly signalled to the WG

ACTION: 2001-09-07#6 Bill dehOra
Prepare a proposal for namespace qualification values of rdf:parseType attributes upon which the group can make a decision.

ACTION: 2001-09-14#1 Art Barstow
announce testcases wd to rdf interest and rdf logic mailing lists

7: Issue: rdfs-no-cycles-in-subClassOf Frank Manola

Proposal: to resolve issue rdfs-no-cycles-in-subClassOf by allowing cycles
of subClassOf properties.  The meaning of a cycle of subClassOf
properties being an assertion that the classes involved have the same
members.  A more formal specification of the meaning will be given
in the model theory.

Proposal: to approve the test case given in:


Question:  What about subPropertyOf?


8: Model Theory WD
Propose: Authorize publication of the Model theory WD at:


This version is a snapshot taken at some time 10:16 uk time  on Sept 18th
and copied to the archive.  At the time of preparing the minutes the 
'current version'


was not available.

Related Actions:

ACTION: 2001-09-07#1  Pat Hayes  respond to indidual comments on the 
  model theory
Action: 2001-09-07#2  Pat Hayes  The publication candidate draft to be
  clearly signalled to the WG


9: Review progress with primer sub-group

10: Review progress on Schema WD

When can we have a publication candidate?

11: Propose: approve test case given in



12: Test cases that don't fit the RDF/XML to

Jos has volunteered to write up a proposal for entailment tests.

Jeremy has proposed organising our test cases into directories by
test paradigm to facilitate automatic testing.


This agenda was produced by Jema, the Jena meeting assistant
Received on Thursday, 20 September 2001 11:10:04 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Wednesday, 7 January 2015 14:53:51 UTC