Re: question: URIs with & character

From: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 12:02:16 +0100
To: Art Barstow <barstow@w3.org>
CC: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>, w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org

Art Barstow wrote:

> Since the tests are not under a publicly-readable CVS archive,
> seems like the best we can do is to say that the only tests that
> were approved in the Sep 12 WD are in:
>  [1] http://www.w3.org/2000/10/rdf-tests/rdfcore/RDF-Test-Cases-2001-09-12.zip

Oops, have I been misunderstanding?  I've been pointing to test cases from
the issues list document.  Are you saying that test cases under

Are not publicly readable?  I can read them, so they are presumably at
least member readable.

> and that any test or directory not in [1] or is different than
> the same file in [1] has NOT been approved.

So to tell whether a test is approved or not, I have to download the
zip file?  That doesn't seem very satisfactory.

How about we include a status in the test case files?

>>Art, would you like to take on the role of getting formal approval
>>for test cases?
> Seems like this should be a chair's responsiblity (perhaps as part
> of tele-conf decision).

OK, as you prefer.