Re: testcases for rdfs-domain-and-range

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 14:10:52 +0100
To: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org

Brian:
> I guess this sort of test case does not fit the "here's the RDF/XML, this
> is what it means in n-triples" pattern very well

In testing ARP I work through a zip file finding all pairs of RDF and NT
and check they are the same.
I noticed that this test case still supports that.

I think it is important that someone wishing to run automated tests off
the test cases should be able to, without having to code in lots of
specific filenames.

I note that the zip file version is more useful than the web version for
automated testing, since it is fairly hard to automatically work through
all the files in a web directory.

Jeremy