Re: question: URIs with & character

Gentlemen,
Jeremy Carroll wrote:

> OK
>
> I was unaware of that process - I'll try and create that today.

Hud oan a wee minute there.

Can we just make sure we have the process clear.

So far, we have been operating a policy that all test cases must
be approved by the WG and Art's WD correctly distinguishes between
test cases that have been approved and those that have not.

The WD currently defines approval at the level of the directory.
We should not go adding test cases into a directory of approved
tests unless they have been approved.

We need some mechanism to ensure that we distinguish between approved
and unapproved test cases.

Art, would you like to suggest something here, or would you like me to?

In the meantime, lets get this test case approved.  Which I suppose
raises another question.  Art, would you like to take on the role of
getting formal approval for test cases?

Brian