Re: Process for handling feedback on WD's

From: Aaron Swartz <aswartz@upclink.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 10:13:52 -0500
Cc: rdf core <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>
To: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
On Thursday, September 13, 2001, at 09:29  AM, Brian McBride wrote:

> Does anyone know what the usual practice is?

A description can be found at
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/chairs/2000JanMar/0108 but
it is aimed (somewhat) towards major reviews that move documents
out of a stage of W3C process. I still think it is useful,
however.

Since it is not public I will summarize:

There is a table that includes all comments, each row is an
issue with a pointer to the issue on the left and a pointer to
the disposition on the right. Possible dispositions are comment
was withdrawn, comment was out of scope, changes were made, or
there is a minority opinion (which must be saved for future
parts of W3C process. All these must be supplemented with
pointers to the relevant email(s).

This table could also be represented in RDF. ;-)

--
       "Aaron Swartz"      | ...schoolyard subversion...
  <mailto:me@aaronsw.com>  |  <http://aaronsw.com/school/>