Re: Starting work on the Primer

From: Eric Miller <em@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 09:47:07 -0400
To: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>, rdf core <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>
At 02:28 PM 9/13/2001 +0100, Brian McBride wrote:
>At the F2F we took a show of hands for those interested in working on a RDF
>Primer as one of the RDF Core deliverables.  I'm interested in re-polling
>this group to identify individuals interested in working on such a
>Primer.  If there is a large enough group interested, I propose we
>form a sub-group to produce a pre-Working Draft Primer for review by
>whole WG by, lets say... the middle of October.
>
>If you are willing to write some of this document, please send email to the
>list.  I'll also be looking for a couple of folks to take on the burden of
>organising this sub-group, so if you have the bandwidth please let me know
>(publicly or privately as you prefer).
>
>Brian

I am interested in participating in this effort and may be willing to help
organize this sub-group.

semantic web activity lead               mailto:em@w3.org
w3c world wide web consortium            tel:1.614.763.1100
200 technology square, ne43-350          fax:1.208.330.5213
cambridge, ma 02139 usa