Starting work on the Primer

From: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 14:28:28 +0100
To: rdf core <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>
At the F2F we took a show of hands for those interested in working on a RDF
Primer as one of the RDF Core deliverables.  I'm interested in re-polling
this group to identify individuals interested in working on such a
Primer.  If there is a large enough group interested, I propose we
form a sub-group to produce a pre-Working Draft Primer for review by
whole WG by, lets say... the middle of October.

If you are willing to write some of this document, please send email to the
list.  I'll also be looking for a couple of folks to take on the burden of
organising this sub-group, so if you have the bandwidth please let me know
(publicly or privately as you prefer).