RE: quick question/request about syntax wdraft

From: dehora <dehora@eircom.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2001 11:51:55 +0100
To: <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>
> Jan Grant:
>
> Since namespaces don't leak into rdf:parseType attributes, do you want
> 	"foo:Literal"
> to be the same as "rdf:Literal" if "foo" is declared as "the same"
> namespace as "rdf"?

I observe that there's nothing to disallow namespaces leaking into
attributes, if that's what you want to do. So when I said yes, I meant
yes to either of these, preferring the first by way of convention:

<rdf:Description
  xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/metadata/dublin_core#"
  rdf:about="http://mycorp.com/papers/NobelPaper1">
  <dc:Title rdf:parseType="rdf:Literal">
	batman
  </dc:Title>
</rdf:Description>

<kapow:Description
  xmlns:kapow="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#"
  xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/metadata/dublin_core#"
  kapow:about="http://mycorp.com/papers/NobelPaper1">
  <dc:Title kapow:parseType="kapow:Literal">
	batman
  </dc:Title>
</kapow:Description>

Bill de hÓra