W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org > September 2001

Re: Agenda for RDFCore WG Telecon 2001-09-07

From: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2001 16:30:29 +0100
Message-ID: <3B979695.5ED450B9@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
To: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org
oops got the message title wrong.

Brian


> Agenda for RDFCore WG Telecon 2001-08-31
> 
> From: bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com
> Date: Thu, Sep 06 2001
> 
> *Next message: Dan Connolly: "Re: Agenda for RDFCore WG Telecon 2001-08-31"
> 
>    * Previous message: Jeremy Carroll: "Re: Test Case Results"
>    * Next in thread: Dan Connolly: "Re: Agenda for RDFCore WG Telecon 2001-08-31"
>    * Reply: Dan Connolly: "Re: Agenda for RDFCore WG Telecon 2001-08-31"
>    * Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ]
>    * Other mail archives: [this mailing list] [other W3C mailing lists]
>    * Mail actions: [ respond to this message ] [ mail a new topic ]
> 
>   --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> 
> From: bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com
> Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2001 16:04:37 +0100 (BST)
> Message-ID: <2731525.999788450004.JavaMail.bwm@MCBRIDE-B-4>
> To: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org
> Subject: Agenda for RDFCore WG Telecon 2001-08-31
> 
> Time:
> 10:00:00 Fri Sep 07 2001 in America/New York
> 
> which is equivalent to
> 15:00:00 Fri Sep 07 2001 in Europe/London
> 23:00:00 Fri Sep 07 2001 in Asia/Seoul
> 
> Phone: +1 630 536 3003 room #3003
> irc: irc.openprojects.net #rdfcore
> 
> 1: Allocate scribe
> 
> 2: Roll Call
> 
> 3: Review Agenda
> 
> 4: Review Minutes of previous meeting
> with corrections:
> 
> See:
>   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2001Aug/0255.html
>   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2001Aug/0256.html
> 
> 5: Confirm Status of Completed Actions
> 
> ACTION: 2001-08-24#3 Brian McBride
> Collect a list of other groups that the WG is interested in meeting with.
> 
> 6: Review Status of Open Actions
> 
> ACTION: 2001-07-06#2 Dan Brickley
>  write test cases for the RDF schema issues that are impacted by literals-as-resources.
> 
> ACTION: 2000-07-20#10 Eric Miller
> For 2001-07-20 minutes re character-encoding issue, to write up his correction and  send to list.
> 
> ACTION: 2001-08-02#7 Dave Beckett
> With help from Art and Jan, investigate how to represent RDF/XML grammar and the specification of the transformation of RDF/XML to a graph representation.
> 
> ACTION: 2001-08-02#12 Jan Grant
> Post message to list about how EASEL uses datatypes.
> 
> ACTION: 2001-08-02#23 Brian McBride
> Update schedule to aim for WWW2002 announcement.
> 
> ACTION: 2001-08-02#9 2001-08-02#25 2001-08-02#26 2001-08-02#27 2001-08-02#28 2001-08-02#29 2001-08-02#30 2001-08-02#31 2001-08-02#32 2001-08-02#32 2001-08-02#17 2001-08-02#19 Dan Brickley
> Fold agreed changes into RDF Schema WD
> 
> ACTION: 2001-08-17#5 Eric Miller
> Write a newletter summary of the face to face for ciculation to the W3C members.
> 
> ACTION:  Martyn Horner
> update glosary document and collect feedback.
> 
> ACTION: 2001-08-24#2 Brian McBride
> Respond to request for slot in technical plenary
> 
> ACTION: 2001-08-31#1 Art Barstow
> act as team contact for the purposes of getting
> the Syntax working draft V1.23 (plus amendments) through the W3C
> publishing process.
> 
> ACTION: 2001-08-31#2 Frank Manola
> chase Sergei for his reaction to this proposed
> resolution to issue rdfs-no-cycles-in-subClassOf when he returns
> (or shortly thereafter
> 
> 7: Prince Arcs:
> 
> Goal: Remove this as an obstacle to publishing the Model Theory WD.
> 
> See:
>   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2001Sep/0032.html
> 
> 8: MODEL Theory WD
> 
> Proposal:  Publish Model Theory WD, with:
>      reification and containers removed
>      A more visible alert that cycles in subClassOf and subPropertyOf are
>          being reconsidered.
> 
> See:
>   http://www.w3.org/2001/08/rdf-mt/rdf-mt
> 
> 9: TEST CASES WORKING DRAFT
> 
> See:
>   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2001Aug/0118.html
> 
> Review document and discuss next steps.
> 
> 10: Discuss parseType=Literal Contributions
> 
> See:
>   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2001Aug/0170.html
>   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-comments/2001JulSep/0101.html
>   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2001Aug/0076.html
> 
> 11: Next telecon - 10am Boston time, 14th September 2001.
> 
> ------------------------------------------------------------
> This agenda was produced by Jema, the Jena meeting assistant
> 
>   --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> 
>    * Next message: Dan Connolly: "Re: Agenda for RDFCore WG Telecon 2001-08-31"
>    * Previous message: Jeremy Carroll: "Re: Test Case Results"
>    * Next in thread: Dan Connolly: "Re: Agenda for RDFCore WG Telecon 2001-08-31"
>    * Reply: Dan Connolly: "Re: Agenda for RDFCore WG Telecon 2001-08-31"
>    * Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ]
>    * Other mail archives: [this mailing list] [other W3C mailing lists]
>    * Mail actions: [ respond to this message ] [ mail a new topic ]
Received on Thursday, 6 September 2001 11:34:09 EDT

This archive was generated by hypermail pre-2.1.9 : Wednesday, 3 September 2003 09:39:40 EDT