W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org > September 2001

Re: Test Case Results

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2001 14:54:22 +0100
To: <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>
Message-ID: <JAEBJCLMIFLKLOJGMELDOEBJCCAA.jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>

Oops following Dave's URLs I noticed I had made mistakes!

I wrote:
> Test has typo, last two lines of test0002.nt have subject:
>
<http://www.w3.org/2000/10/rdf-tests/rdf-ns-prefix-confusion/test02.rdf#bag>
> not the correct
>
<http://www.w3.org/2000/10/rdf-tests/rdf-ns-prefix-confusion/test0002.rdf#ba
> g>

The correct URI ref for the subject is

http://www.w3.org/2000/10/rdf-tests/rdfcore/rdf-ns-prefix-confusion/test0002
.rdf#bag

Jeremy
Received on Thursday, 6 September 2001 09:55:30 EDT

This archive was generated by hypermail pre-2.1.9 : Wednesday, 3 September 2003 09:39:40 EDT