Re: Need a decision (was: Re: namedNode? in predicate position?)

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2001 08:28:40 -0500
To: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
CC: pat hayes <phayes@ai.uwf.edu>, w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org
Brian McBride wrote:

> Hi Pat,
>

> > I will put off further work on the MT document until this issue is decided.
>
> That get's the blood flowing first thing in the morning.
>
> We can make this decision independently from deciding whether prince arcs are
> allowed.

We could; meanwhile, it's pretty clear to me that
arcs with anonymous labels (?!) aren't expressible
in RDF 1.0's XML syntax. I make use of them routinely
in advanced-development-dialects, but
I can't argue that a formalism of RDF 1.0 should
include them.

office: tel:+1-913-491-0501
mobile: mailto:connolly+pager@w3.org?subject=pls%20call%20+1-...