Re: Working on glossary

From: Graham Klyne <Graham.Klyne@Baltimore.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2001 17:50:48 +0100
To: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Cc: Martyn Horner <martyn.horner@profium.com>, w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org
At 10:10 AM 8/16/01 -0500, Dan Connolly wrote:
>[...]
> > Web Resource
> >      Anything that is identified by a URI
>
>Nope; that rules out real numbers... yada yada...
>
>Since you don't claim to be done yet, I think I'll stop
>here and save my review effort for a future draft.

I don't like it either, but...

There seems to be this disconnect between resources on the web, identified
by URIs (NOT URI-references), and RDF resources that can be identified by a
URI+fragment identifier.

I can see how real numbers fit into the latter case, but not the
former.  Can you elucidate?

(See also issue: http://www.w3.org/2000/03/rdf-tracking/#rdfms-fragments)

                                 <http://www.baltimore.com>