Test Case doc updated

From: Art Barstow <barstow@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 12:22:49 -0500
To: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org
I made the following changes to the Editor's draft of the Test Cases
Working Draft (v 1.74):

 [1] http://www.w3.org/2001/08/rdf-test/

o The Approved table contains a list of every file that was
 Approved and a link to the minutes of the meeting where the
 test case was approved.

o Removed the table of TC's Not Approved test cases and added a
 link to the repo's table of not approved test cases:

 http://www.w3.org/2000/10/rdf-tests/rdfcore/#not_approved

o Added links to the repos's ZIP files

[1] is current (AFAIK) as of the Oct 26 teleconf.

[1] does not attempt to capture Jos' entailment tests.

Please let me know if you are not in the Contributors list but
would like to be:

 [2] http://www.w3.org/2001/08/rdf-test/Overview.html#contributors

The creation of the Approved table in [1] is driven from
the flat text file of test case files:

 [3] http://www.w3.org/2000/10/rdf-tests/rdfcore/all_files

If you added files to the repo, please check [3] and notify
me if the status of any files is incorrect.

Art
---