Re: Reject change to rdf:value

From: Dave Beckett <dave.beckett@bristol.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 15:37:02 +0000
To: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org
CC: Graham Klyne <Graham.Klyne@MIMEsweeper.com>
>>>Graham Klyne said:
> I think Aaron said it better.  I don't think this is an issue that should
> be postponed.

The issue http://www.w3.org/2000/03/rdf-tracking/#rdfms-replace-value
is recorded as:
  Suggestion that the rdf:value property be replaced by rdf:toString.

So I propose that:
  We reject this suggestion as an unnecessary change
  ACTION the model theory editor (Pat) to explain what rdf:value means
  ACTION the primer editor (Eric) to ensure that a description of
         how to use rdf:value is included.

Are there any objections to this form of words?

This won't be on this weeks meeting agenda due to it being all for
datatyping.  If this is acceptible, I'll bring it up next week.

Dave