W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org > October 2001

Agenda for RDFCore WG Telecon 2001-10-26

From: <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 16:02:29 +0100 (BST)
Message-ID: <1702172.1004021888593.JavaMail.bwm@MCBRIDE-B-4>
To: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org
Time:
10:00:00 Fri Oct 26 2001 in America/New York

which is equivalent to
15:00:00 Fri Oct 26 2001 in Europe/London
23:00:00 Fri Oct 26 2001 in Asia/Seoul

Phone: +1 630 536 3003 room #3003
irc: irc.openprojects.net #rdfcore

1: Allocate scribe


2: Roll Call


3: Review Agenda


4: Next telecon - 10am Boston time, 2nd Nov 2001

The next telecon will focus on specific technical issues(s).  Which issues will
 be decided at the end of this telecon.


5: Review Minutes of previous meeting with correction

See:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2001Oct/0405.html
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2001Oct/0533.html


6: Confirm Status of Completed Actions

ACTION: 2001-10-19#11 Sergey
to post text attempting to state the two options, ASAP

see:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2001Oct/0530.html



7: Propose resolution of whether graphs are sets or bags

Propose the WG ACTION Pat to ensure that:

   the model theory uses tidy graphs from which duplicate arcs have been removed

Further the WG notes that:

  o an RDF/XML document may represent an untidy graph which contains duplicate arcs

  o an n-triples document may represent an untidy graph which contains duplicate arcs

See:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2001Oct/0489.html
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2001Oct/0496.html


8: Brief update on Primer status


9: Brief update on schema status


10: Status of Action 2001-08-02#7
Dave Beckett, with help from Art and Jan, investigate how to represent RDF/XML grammar and the specification of the transformation of RDF/XML to a graph representation.


11: Postpone syntax issues
The aim here is to quickly resolve those issues for which there is clear concensus.  If extended discussion is needed, we will postpone the decision.

Propose the WG RESOLVE that the following issues be postponed for consideration by a future WG

See:
  http://www.w3.org/2000/03/rdf-tracking/#rdfms-quoting
  http://www.w3.org/2000/03/rdf-tracking/#rdfms-qnames-cant-represent-all-uris
  http://www.w3.org/2000/03/rdf-tracking/#rdfms-replace-value
  http://www.w3.org/2000/03/rdf-tracking/#rdfms-qname-uri-mapping
  http://www.w3.org/2000/03/rdf-tracking/#rdfms-qnames-as-attrib-values
  http://www.w3.org/2000/03/rdf-tracking/#rdfms-syntax-incomplete


12: Close syntax issues
The aim here is to quickly resolve those issues for which there is clear concensus.  If extended discussion is needed, we will postpone the decision.

Propose the WG RESOLVE that the following issues be closed on the grounds that they are resolved by the new approach taken to defining the syntax.

See:
  http://www.w3.org/2000/03/rdf-tracking/#rdfms-syntax-desc-clarity
  http://www.w3.org/2000/03/rdf-tracking/#rdfms-formal-grammar


13: Datatyping:  Review Sergey's analysis and proposal

See:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2001Oct/0530.html


14: Decide on topics for next telecon



------------------------------------------------------------
This agenda was produced by Jema, the Jena WG assistant
Received on Thursday, 25 October 2001 11:02:54 EDT

This archive was generated by hypermail pre-2.1.9 : Wednesday, 3 September 2003 09:41:12 EDT