weekly call for agenda items

From: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 18:42:58 +0100
To: rdf core <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>
Hi folks, this is the weekly call for agenda items for this weeks telecon.
Please let me have them by 10 am uk time, Thursday (a bit earlier than usual due
to other commitments).

My informal list of possibles includes:

Responding to Pat's request to decide whether graphs 'are' sets or bags.  Plan
to base proposal on Jeremy's text.

Closing off syntax issues as per Dave's message.  I'm inclined to start with
section 2, those we consider out of scope and then do section 1.  The idea is to
avoid getting into detailed discussion; but to do those we can all quickly agree on.

Datatypes:  Please can we keep pushing this forward.

Primer update

schema update

syntax update