Re: Proposal to incorporate datatyping into the model theory (was Re: datatyping discussion)

From: Pat Hayes <phayes@ai.uwf.edu>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 22:56:31 -0500
To: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Cc: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org
>Pat Hayes wrote:
>

>>I will work up a draft extension to the MT document  which covers
>>it and explains the alternatives, and then people can discuss it,
>>how's that?
>

>Before we get to that, I'd like to see a few use cases and examples
>of the different approaches, and I'd like the WG to make a decision
>as to which of these approaches it wishes to persue.

My point was that the MT extension works for ALL of them, uniformly.
So whatever we decide, it will work for that. So I might as well get
on with it, while y'all are deciding.

Pat

IHMC					(850)434 8903   home
40 South Alcaniz St.			(850)202 4416   office
Pensacola,  FL 32501			(850)202 4440   fax
phayes@ai.uwf.edu
http://www.coginst.uwf.edu/~phayes