Re: Closing rdfms-difference-between-ID-and-about (was: RDFCore WG minutes for the telecon 2001-10-12)

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 12:26:06 +0100
To: <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>

Oops,

I was a little unfair, sorry Dan, I had missed the sequencing of the
messages (I was accessing them through the by-thread interface).

Concerning your statement
DanC:
> Please see my 11 Oct suggestion to replace it wholesale, which
> was greeted with at least two voices of support:
                                          ^^^^^^^

> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2001Oct/0186.html

it would have been fair to say that there was *one* voice of support, and
you seem to have generated some churn in your support by asserting you had
some :) !

Jeremy