Re: 2001-09-07#5 Literals (use cases/test inputs, please?)

From: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2001 17:42:08 +0100
To: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
CC: Jan Grant <Jan.Grant@bristol.ac.uk>, Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>, w3c-rdfcore-wg <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>, timbl <timbl@w3.org>

Dan Connolly wrote:

> What are these use cases?

We had 3.  Martyn had one where xml:lang was not used.  Jan had one where it
was.  Eric had one where it was - though he still owes us a write up of that one.

> I didn't refer to any other critical issues: just that I can't
> "see" xml:lang using rdf properties.

Your right.  In

you said [[[

   All of my attempts to deal with xml:lang have run into critical

What are these critical *problems*?

>> Please make the case there is a real problem.
> I have made the case to my satisfaction.

Are there any pointers I can look at?