Re: 2001-09-07#5 Literals (use cases/test inputs, please?)

Jan Grant wrote:

> On Fri, 19 Oct 2001, Dan Connolly wrote:
>
> > For example, I tried to do a visualization of the RDF schema
> > for RDF, using cwm, and I couldn't find a way to get it
> > to filter the french labels from the english labels... because
> > the xml:lang information isn't in triple form.
>
> Doesn't this just represent a deficiency in cwm?

Perhaps, or perhaps it represents a deficiency in
the design of literals. Why is it we can query
on any other property of anything using RDF properties,
but we can't query the language of a label using
RDF properties?

Regardless, my request stands: