RE: Issue rdfms-not-id-and-resource-attr

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 14:07:18 +0100
To: <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>

> 5: There are a number of cases in the mail archives of both novices and
> experts being confused by this issue (including DanC, and myself).

Searching in the mail archive the earliest reference to the contradiction I
could find was:

which was written a couple of weeks after M&S became a recommendation.

I can't locate a reply to Kajiyama'san. Anyone know if there was one?

I would suggest updating the issue list with this mail URL. He states the
problem very clearly.