F2F at Tech Plenary 25th Feb - 1 Mar 2002

From: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 12:17:08 +0100
To: rdf core <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>
I've been asked for an estimate of how many will attend our F2F meeting during
the tech plenary.  Please could you reply to this message indicating:

   o whether you expect to attend the RDFCore F2F meeting at this event
   o whether you expect to attend the plenary day at this event

This is for estimating; its not a commitment.