Weekly call for agenda items

From: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 16:06:37 +0100
To: rdf core <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>
This is the weekly call for agenda items.  Please let me have requests/comments
by noon Thursday.

On my likely list at the moment I have:

schedule: action editors to propose schedule of WD's.

agree Pat's proposal to distinguish between a bnode and its label - this is not
about discussing literals as subjects or any of that stuff - just to agree that
the terminology distinction is a good one to make.

new syntax WD - agree to review new syntax WD for possible publication in one
week.  Dave - do you want to add any technical discussion of the content?

approve domain/range tests

bnode decision: adopt Graham's latest bnode resolution and test cases

Test cases: Entailment tests and test manifest: Where are we on this?  Do we
need telecon time for it.  This is a priority - we don't want test cases held up
because we haven't got the mechanism sorted out.

Datatypes:  We've been promised a summary of the discussion so far by Sergey.  I
  feel this is a priority - we have been discussing the nature of literals for a
while now - we need to moving this forward.

Schema:  When will the next WD be done?