future F2F meetings

From: Frank Manola <fmanola@mitre.org>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 14:44:49 -0400
To: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
CC: rdf core <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>
Have we discussed rough locations (at the level of:  UK, East Coast of
US, ...) for future F2F meetings (assuming we won't have wrapped up by
the time we need any more, of course)?  I seem to recall some mention of
France, but I can't find a reference (the problem:  we're on the US Govt
fiscal year here, which starts in October, and I've got to submit a new
budget).

--Frank