Issue Tracking doc needs test case link updates

From: Art Barstow <barstow@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 17:41:11 -0400
To: bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com
Cc: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org
As I was scanning the Issue Tracking doc:

 http://www.w3.org/2000/03/rdf-tracking/

for links to TC approvals, I noticed some test links are out of date:

o rdf-ns-prefix-confusion - the "test cases" links in the Attention
 Developers section should be changed to:

  http://www.w3.org/2000/10/rdf-tests/rdfcore/rdf-ns-prefix-confusion/

  The "test cases" link is also incorrect in:

   http://www.w3.org/2000/03/rdf-tracking/#rdf-ns-prefix-confusion

o rdfms-empty-property-elements - the set1 and set 2 links in the
 Attention Dev section should be changed to:

  http://www.w3.org/2000/10/rdf-tests/rdfcore/rdfms-empty-property-elements/

  The test links in:

   http://www.w3.org/2000/03/rdf-tracking/#rdfms-empty-property-elements

  should also point to the repo.

o rdfs-no-cycles-in-subClassOf, rdfs-no-cycles-in-subPropertyOf -
 Please add a pointer to their test case dir [perhaps next to
 "Currently: closed"].

 http://www.w3.org/2000/03/rdf-tracking/#rdfs-no-cycles-in-subPropertyOf
 http://www.w3.org/2000/10/rdf-tests/rdfcore/rdfs-no-cycles-in-subPropertyOf/

 http://www.w3.org/2000/03/rdf-tracking/#rdfs-no-cycles-in-subClassOf