Re: Resolution of: #rdfms-identity-anon-resources

Hi Dan,

Dan Connolly wrote:

> I agree with it,

Whew!

> but I'm not quite sure how it relates to our
> deliverables.

In

   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2001Sep/0416.html

you said

 > rdfms-identity-anon-resources: What URI, if any, identifies an
 >     anonymous resource? (Graham Klyne)
 >
 > I suggest this is addressed by the model theory spec.
 >
 > I propose to close it during tomorrow's

I asked Graham, as issue owner, to propose a resolution text, which he has
kindly done.

The fuller form of the resolution which Graham has provided is helpful to me in
maintaining the issues list and announcing decisions, though I could live with
something shorter and make up the explanatory text myself.