Re: Resolution of: #rdfms-identity-anon-resources

From: Art Barstow <barstow@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 14:03:42 -0400
To: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Cc: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org
On Thu, Oct 11, 2001 at 12:45:54PM -0500, Dan Connolly wrote:
> Brian McBride wrote:
> >
> > There seem to be no responses to Graham's proposed resolution text, and I assume
> > therefore no dissent.  This will be on Friday's telecon agenda.
>
> I agree with it, but I'm not quite sure how it relates to our
> deliverables. Is it already reflected in the model theory
> or one of the other drafts? Are you suggesting that this
> text goes in the model theory spec?
>
> Do we have test cases?

I created several test cases for this issue and announced them
yesterday:

 http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2001Oct/0141.html

However, it seems like Agenda 12 for tomorrow's teleconf:

 http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2001Oct/0173.html
 12: Issue: Identity of anonymous resources
 PROPOSE the WG RESOLVE

should have included a link to the tests:

 http://www.w3.org/2000/10/rdf-tests/rdfcore/rdfms-identity-anon-resources/

and asked the WG members to be prepared to comment on these test
cases as part of the decision to RESLOVE or not.