Re: RDF graph model limited by RDF/xml 1.0 syntax?

Graham is right as to why we went to graphs.  However, I don't think
anything *really* allows us to avoid dealing with the scoping issue;
it's just that how things ought to work seems more intuitive with empty
nodes.  But we still ought to say what we need to say, and if we do it,
I suspect pretty much the same text would explain bNodes.

--Frank