SYNTAX: golden triple: snail rules + draft write up

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 16:02:15 +0100
To: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org

Hi

To share where I am up to with my proposed XML Tree transforming
approach to the golden triple.

A fairly formal write up is:

http://www-uk.hpl.hp.com/people/jjc/docs/triples-20011010/

if you just want my rules without the XSLT

http://www-uk.hpl.hp.com/people/jjc/snail/short.html

To get a download of my code (not advised) start (or just look at the
README) at:

http://www-uk.hpl.hp.com/people/jjc/snail/

Briefly, the approach isn't yet working, but the rule set I've got
covers most of RDF/XML. (e.g. reification, aboutEach, bagID ).
rdf:parseType="Literal" is the major exception.

I am interested as to whether people like the approach, the details of
any particular syntactic issue is less interesting for now.

Jeremy